Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Lily for Me

Yuck

In the process of writing my next post. I'm sitting in Starbucks by the window. On the other side of the window sits a very creepy man. He just turned his chair to face me. He's been staring at me through the window for the past 10 minutes. I keep looking in my periphery. He's still staring at me.  Every time I take a sip of my coffee, he sticks his tongue out and licks his upper lip. He's got real crazy eyes. For some reason he has a single white lily on the mesh table in front of him. Yup, now he definitely has one hand in his pants. He just raised the lily to his nose with the other hand and now he's sniffing it simultaneously. Still looking at me. Remember when I said in my opening post that I had that Special Something? I am a prophet.


No comments:

Post a Comment